Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

4 birds with one stone

I'm currently eating ramen noodles, writing this blog post and another post over at QBM and folding laundry at the same time. This is nothing new. That's how I roll. Am I the queen of multitasking or do I just have ADD? Probably both.

How do I do it? I take a bite of food, fold a garment as I chew, then type something here. I switch over to the other blog post while of think of what to say next,  then write something and then take a bite of food, switch back over... repeat.





 So today is the 4th of July and you know what that means? Well do you?
No, really - I'm asking because I have no idea what that is.

Juuuuuust kidding.

 We don't really have any special plans for today but we're going to grill some burgers made from brisket the husband ground up. We might let the kids shoot at barrels of gasoline with guns and or roman candles but I'm not sure yet. Our gas supply is still pretty low from the monster truck derby we hosted illegally in the field behind our house last week.
Because America.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to get to blog reading today, but I'll try my best!
Soooo... what are you doing this evening? Have you ever boxed a roo?

What I wore:
Blouse -  handmedown
Skirt - handmedown dress worn as a skirt because I'm fat.

What Cedar Wore:
Linen star-print dress, $4 from China on eBay.





8 comments:

  1. You amuse me. Your humor and multi-tasking skill will propel you far in life. I'm just hoping to get an autograph before you become famous and start charging for them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Of course that's how you celebrated 4th July 'cos we celebrate St George's Day with a bit of fox hunting followed by dog fighting and all those wonderful old British traditions.
    Hope you had a fab day whatever happened. I lovve your black and white outfit. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated 4th of July!

    Haha! I need to hang with you for a bit. There is so much I could learn about America.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belated Happy 4th, Hollie:) And I've been to a monster truck derby...did u actually host one? Coz that's freaking awesome!:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two look beautiful...whether the other things happened or not. You're a great story teller, nonetheless, Hollie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cedar sure has your smile! We celebrated by listening to the neighbors be loud and rowdy and watching television. An illegal monster truck derby sounds like a much better and fully American way to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never boxed a roo. U r cute as ever. I multi-task, but don't get much done, so I might be an ADD mess lolol Have u ever been to Asheville??? I feel like u would luv it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're a great story teller, nonetheless, Hollie.


    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

Don't by shy, you dirty little stalker you. Leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...