Search This Blog

Saturday, April 20, 2013

sneaky peeky/maybe baby

Today I took some pics of an outfit for Melanie's VOGOFF. I'm not quite sure if I'll submit the photos or not because #1 I think the outfit could stand to be a little more "freaky" and #2 I've got a wee babe and a busy husband so I had to take the photos myself in my house- boring! I'm definitely going to submit something. I'm just not sure if it'll be this particular outfit... (I'm not going to show you the whole thing because I want it to be a surprise if I make it in the zine!) But I will tell you I was going for a punk rock disgruntled housewife look and I will show you this lil' video of me unglamming myself after taking my pics. 
Enjoy, you sexy thangs you!

PS. Thank you all for the sweet birthday wishes!

9 comments:

  1. I have a grin from ear to ear after watching your most OUTSTANDING de-facing video. LOVE THAT. I wish I could include videos in VOGOFF as well. I can't wait to see what you send in with this as a sneak peak! You are priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the punk rock disgruntled housewife look!
    The video is entertaining, amusing and I must say: you have a lovely face that doesn't need any make up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that picture! Forget freaky, this one has substance.

    And the video is so fun. I'd love to see it played backwards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay - jump on board the Vogoff train - it's fabulous!

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a killer sense of humor and thank you for the big smiles with my morning coffee. Your video is just hilarious, I hope you get the cover baby!
    Xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha awesome video! Removing make up can be such a pain in the ass :D

    Oh I almost forgot: happy belated birthday to you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm intrigued. I want to see the whole outfit. I hope your outfit makes it in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see final pics!! Love the video :)
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know you are being silly.. but seriously I LOVE that necklace!! So fab!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't by shy, you dirty little stalker you. Leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...