Search This Blog

Friday, October 19, 2012

I made some jewelry!

So I was bored and feeling pretty crafty yesterday, so I bought some jewelry making stuff from Michael's and decided to try my hand at some simple jewelry making. I've never had much of an interest in making jewelry, I just wanted to try something new. Now, I'm not a hardcore steampunk fan but I do appreciate the aesthetics and Steampunkish Victorian items were easiest to find- plus I had some gears leftover from a costume that I wanted to get rid of. Since I went wacko last night making about 25 pieces total, I decided to list  some of the pieces on Etsy at a low price just to see how they'll do.

Victorian Steampunk Necklace

Victorian Steampunk Necklace

Steampunk Earrings

Steampunk Earrings


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't by shy, you dirty little stalker you. Leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...