Search This Blog

Saturday, October 20, 2012

a trip to the pumpkin patch

I'm 27 years old, married and pregnant and I've never set foot in a pumpkin patch before.... until today.
Me and the husband went to a pumpkin patch today and I had a blast! The weather was perfect and the world around us sang sweet songs of autumn. The pumpkin patch wasn't really what I imagined. It was just a ton of pumpkins in front of a church. When we pulled up we actually thought about just leaving at first, but we changed our minds. Once I stepped out on the lawn covered in brilliant orange pumpkins of all sizes, I was in heaven! I LOVED being surrounded by pumpkins and seeing my husband pick out perfect little baby pumpkins. What a wonderful day!

Perfect little baby pumpkins!


1 comment:

Don't by shy, you dirty little stalker you. Leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...