Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

29 weeks


Cravings
Fruit, fruit juice, fruit flavored candies. fruit flavored soda... fruit anything.

Physical Symptoms
I'm feeling pretty decent these days. 

Emotions
I've been impressively stable this week!

Fashion
What am I wearing?
Tank and skirt: Target
Leggings and cardigan: Wal-Mart
Necklace: handmade by me
Boots: Super old worn out hand-me-downs from mom's closet (my favorite shoes ever!)

Baby Movement
"He's" running out of room to do his acrobatics. He's mostly just kicking and squirming.

What the Midwife Says
At the last visit: we did a blood test to check for gestational diabetes and anemia. I haven't got my results back yet, but I pretty sure everything is just fine.

1 comment:

Don't by shy, you dirty little stalker you. Leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...