Search This Blog

Friday, September 14, 2012

Today: 22 weeks and junk breakfast

Today the Husband and I took a trip down to Marshall to visit our midwife for my monthly checkup.  I got so excited about waking up at a decent hour for our trip that I went out and bought breakfast. See, when you wake up between noon and three in the afternoon everyday, breakfast either becomes a luxury... or dinner.
I went to Sonic to get us a couple of sausage biscuits and my hungry eyes discovered a donut shop right across the street. Sweet. We're going to have sausage biscuits AND donuts for breakfast. Well, that's what  thought we were going to get. I wound up ordering a dozen donut holes and two boudin kolches, plus the two sausage biscuits. Breakfast was heavenly... until  got horribly nauseated from all the dang sugar.
The appointment with the midwife went well. My anemia is getting much better and I feel better. The baby is very wiggly and has a good heartbeat. For those of you who are new to my blaaawg,  I don't know what I'm having yet. Well, I'm having a baby- I just don't know the gender yet and I'm not sure if we'll find out. To be honest, kind of don't care what it is. Just as long as it's a beautiful little healthy ball of joy.

Listening to the baby's heartbeat - 22 weeks, 130 beats per minute

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, reading your midwife update makes me wanna be preg again. The feeling of a wiggly little bean in you is pure bliss.

    Thanks for stopping by my blaaaagw :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't by shy, you dirty little stalker you. Leave a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...